Location: Bielsko-Biała, Kraków, Kielce, remote
Rate: 12 000 – 16 000 PLN gross
SEEDiA supports the creation of people-friendly cities and towns with technology.
SEEDiA’s mission is to provide city managers and administrators with the tools they need to make good decisions for their citizens. Our cloud technology aggregates data from our own and external sensors placed in public spaces. We produce solar-powered street furniture in public transportation, parks, streets, squares – wherever people are.
SEEDiA implementations can be found in more than 30 markets, and our distribution network is growing every year.
We are looking for people who want to develop technologies that are thoughtful and needed. When you work at SEEDiA, you make a difference in the lives of people around the world.
For the Embedded Programmer Position – we are looking for an independent and motivated person who is not afraid of challenges and is willing to create solutions that will have a global impact on the work of the urban fabric. Your task will be to create software for electronics that control seedia products – solar street furniture – and to communicate with the incity.io platform, which allows you to manage products. If you have already created projects that were technologically complex but had no impact on the future and you want your work to be significant for the development of cities – apply to SEEDiA.
- Creating and developing embedded software for IoT systems in C
- Creating automated tests
- Creating modular architecture for the communication
- Programming GSM and GPS modules
- Development and implementation of tests
- Documentation of the created code
- Diagnosing and fixing defects
- Maintenance of current products
- Knowledge of the C language
- Ability to write bare metal and RTOS based software
- Knowledge of stm32 family microcontrollers (LL libraries, working on registers)
- Knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of interfaces: I2C, SPI, UART, USB etc.
- Ability to read technical documentation
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Ability to think abstractly and solve problems
- Minimum 3-4 year experience in similar position
- English B2
- Knowledge of GSM modems, GPS
- Other programming languages and types of microcontrollers
- Skills in bootloader development
- Experience in testing embedded software
- Knowledge of cloud issues
- Electronic circuit design
What we offer:
- Attractive salary tailored to the experience and work in a research and development project on a B2B / UoP contract
- Flexible working hours with the hybrid model – Online or Offline in one of the company’s offices
- Friendly work environment without unnecessary structure and hierarchy
- Working directly with a Project Manager with a strong participation of the CEO
- Working with a wide team of engineers – Embedded, Front-End, UI / UX, Constructors, in Agile methodology
- Working directly with customers and distributors
- Training in soft skills – communication, time management
- Extras depending on the form of cooperation: integration trips, internal hackathons, yoga classes
- Attractive ESOP share packages
- Working on products that we are all proud of and can come across every day on the streets of Polish and international cities
- you send us your CV
- our task or your code (3 days)
- 2h technical meeting (tech lead + team)
- 1h cultural meeting (HR + CEO SEEDiA)
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
in the subject line write: First and Last Name – Embedded Programmer
Please add the following clause on your application: I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO).